There are a few things I’m looking for in a headlamp:
- Bright regular light for night time hikes and descents.
- A less bright setting for preserving battery life when brightness is not a priority.
- Red light option so I don’t blind my buddies.
- A button that won’t turn on easily in the pack and burn out the batteries before I need the headlamp.
- Lightweight and comfortable – brightness is important, but equally important is comfort. There’s nothing like a heavy headlamp to strain your neck and make your outdoor adventure miserable.
The Shining Buddy LED Headlamp delivers all four of these as well as (or better) than any other headlamp I’ve seen, and at a much more affordable price point.
This is the best value for the money on the market.>>> CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE <<<