There are plenty of reasons why solar lights are gaining a lot of momentum as of late. They can be installed almost anywhere, from intersections and streets to paths, and are a great addition to your camping gear.
Solar lights remain on in the event of a power outage, making them very reliable. Moreover, they help reduce theft and vandalism because everything is far beyond reach.
Compared to traditional street lights, solar lights are a lot less expensive to purchase and install. Not only that, but they’re also low-maintenance and offer zero electricity cost.
Are you sold yet? If the answer is yes, then you want to stick around as we’re about to shed light on some of the best solar lights on the market. Let’s jump right into it.
- 2 Brightness Levels: Low light mode (10hrs) / high light mode (6 hrs). Equipped with a wide solar panel, URPOWER solar outdoor lights can faster charge its 2200mAh battery. After full charge, the 4 LED solar spot lights can provide up to 200lms lighting for 6-10 hrs.
- Separately Adjustable Light & Solar Panel: The solar spotlights can be adjusted up to 90° to illuminate any outdoor space. The solar panel can be adjusted up to 180° for optimum sun exposure.
- 2 in 1 Functions & 2 Installation Options: Stick into the ground by stakes, or mount on the wall by screws. These outdoor lights can work as Solar Landscape Lights to highlight the trees, statue, signpost, pool, Also as Solar Wall Lights to light up your front door, driveway, pathway.
- Dusk to Dawn, Auto ON/OFF: The solar powered lights will automatically turn ON at night, and OFF at dawn. No electric bill, and no need to manually turn it on/off. It’s a prefect outdoor lighting choice to save energy and time.
- IP64 Waterproof: URPOWER solar outdoor spotlights are made of high-quality plastic that allows it to withstand adverse weather conditions. With an IP64 rating, URPOWER ensured that these lights would last you all year long.
Offering four bright LED spotlights and a wide range of placement options, this unit is one of the highest-rated solar lights on the market today. It will brighten up your driveway, backyard, home, and more. You can mount it on a wall or place it into the ground on a stake.
Each one of the four LED bulbs offers 50 lumens worth of brightness, providing you with a total of 200 lumens per light. The lights themselves are adjustable up to 90 degrees up or down, while the solar panel is rotatable up to 180 degrees so that you can position towards the sun.
Included in the package are spikes that will allow you to mount the light in the backyard or along your driveway. There’s also mounting screws if you want to install the lights in your home. Those lights require around 4-5 hours in the sun in order to offer 6-9 hours worth of illumination.
The URPOWER solar lights have an IP64 rating, meaning that they can hold their own very well in harsh weather conditions. They’re also waterproof so you won’t have to worry about damage. The rechargeable batteries are in-built, so they’re very well-protected as well.
The 2-in-1 LED Solar Spotlights aren’t equipped with motion sensors. You need to pick between low and high mode, then the lights will automatically illuminate from dusk to dawn. Of course, in the event of the solar-powered battery running out, the lights will be turned off.
- They can be mounted on the wall or inserted into the ground
- Both the spotlights and the solar panel are highly adjustable
- They offer energy-saving options and automatic power timer
- Durable design that can withstand harsh weather conditions
- Their beam projection angels are a little bit too narrow
- The panel can only pivot on one axis, which is limiting
- [ 🌞High-Quality Plastic and Longer-Lasting Lighting Effects ] -On sunny days, it takes only 5-6 hours to fully charge. On rainy days without sunlight, low-illumination lighting can last for 2 days. It is better than most outdoor motion sensors for solar lights on the market.This is solar motion lights outdoor, not a recording camera
- 【🌞Dusk to Dawn Flood&Security Light】For the sake of energy saving, solar motion sensor light has built-in body motion sensor function and low light sensor, the light will automatically turn on at night and turn off in the day time.Without any electricity fees at all.
- 【🌞Enhanced PIR motion sensor】Build-in PIR motion detection sensor, this solar lights can detect up to 10-26ft away and range 120 degree, Solar Motion Sensor Light Outdoor With 3 Adjustable Mode-3 adjustable mode ,you can press the button then switch among DIM Mode,Sensor Mode,lengthy mild Mode.Widely used for illumination in gardens,garages,and other places exposed to sunlight.
- 【🌞2 in 1 Portable and Easy to Install】2 alternative installations are available according to your desires. You can easily stick it into the ground or mount it on the wall using the screws included. Adjustable angle is achieved by adjusting the knob screw for better absorbing the sunlight.
- 【🌞Eco-Friendly,Waterproof and Customer Service】Our solar light is charged throughout the day by exposure to sunlight. The waterproof grade:IP66.It is also dustproof.We must provide you with professional technical support:firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can call 929 230 1115----AZONE Support (9:00AM-18:00PM; Monday-Friday; The U.S. time).
Saying that this is the best motion-sensor solar lights on the market is a very bold statement, but the sheer number of positive reviews from satisfied consumers would assuredly enchant anyone into believing the same. This device offers plenty of illumination and it looks like a security camera.
This motion-sensor security light has a rugged aluminum construction that’s IP66-rated, ensuring its ability to withstand harsh weather conditions including rain and snow. The unit is powered by a lithium battery that can power up the battery for up to 40 hours when running on low mode.
This solar light is equipped with a pretty large solar panel that requires only 5-6 hours of sunlight in order to fully recharge this unit. With 800 lumens worth of luminous flux, this solar light is able to provide more brightness than a lot of other solar lights on the market.
The PIR sensor can detect motion up to 26 feet away. When it does, the light switches to bright mode and hits its maximum intensity, which is 800 lumens. The light will remain on bright mode for 15-20 seconds from the time the motion was captured then return to low mode once again.
As far as the installation process, it’s thoroughly detailed in the instructions manual and it’s easy to pull off without help from a professional. The base of the light can rotate 360 degrees and the solar panel itself has adjustable angles as well so that you can get a full range of lighting.
- One of the brightest solar security lights on the market
- Sturdy aluminum frame that can handle serious knocks
- The PIR motion sensor has a scanning range of 26 feet
- Both the base of the light and solar panel are adjustable
- Doesn’t light up for very long before it’s time to recharge
- Adjusting the angle of the panel can be quite cumbersome
- Upgraded 4th Generation Solar Lights & Panel—The Advanced 200 lumen LED solar lights make full use of the solar energy so it can achieve high lumen output at night. This allows you to fully enjoy how it glows your yard, your pool or even the landscape in the garden at night. It also illuminates the pathways, walkways, driveway and your path to home for security
- Highly Resistant for all kinds of weather- Nekteck solar lights can withstand rain, snow, frost or sleet as it ensures long-lasting performance under most weather conditions
- 2 Brightness lighting Modes(Always on)& Automatic Switch—4 LED bulbs offers 2 different working modes(high/Low), allowing it to stay lit for 6-10 hours after being fully charged. With the dusk-to-dawn sensor, Nekteck solar landscape spotlights easily absorb the sunlight during the day and automatically turn the lights on at dusk for a hassle-free illumination
- Fully Adjustable Light & Solar Panel - The Adjustable light angle( Can be adjusted up to 180 degree) is perfect for illumination and accentuation of dark and specific areas of your house or the outdoor. You may also adjust the solar panel’s angle (up to 90 degree) for optimum sun exposure and to increase the solar conversion up to 20%
- 2 in 1 Installation and Easy to Use —Just stick into the ground or use the included screws to mount on the wall; simple to install, hassle-free to use! CE,FCC, ROSH, MSDS,UN38.3 approved for safety; 90-day money-back, also 2-year purchase warranty and lifetime support from Nekteck
The Nekteck 2-in-1 Solar Light is one of the most popular and highest-rated units on the market. It combines a perfect blend of affordability and practicality. This light already has the solar panel attached to it, so you won’t have to join them together like a lot of other units.
Both the light and solar panel are waterproof and heat-proof, so it doesn’t matter where it will be installed, it will hold its own very well. The installation process is a breeze. Simply stick the spike into the ground and you’re all set. And since it’s solar-powered, there’s no wiring and no fuss.
This unit has four LED light bulbs with a total luminous flux of 200 lumens. This is a high enough lumen output to light up your backyard, garden or pool. It’s also perfect for lighting up pathways, walkways, and driveways. We also love how aesthetically pleasing the design of this unit looks.
The shining feature that this solar light has to offer is the on/off button. Not really a mind-blowing feature but it’s highly convenient for when you don’t need to use the light during certain nights. It helps you save power from the day so that you can use it the next day.
We’ve noticed one slight disadvantage in the Nekteck Solar Light, though. It’s advertised by the manufacturer that this unit emits white light, but it seems to be more yellow upon usage. It’s not bad. In fact, it looks great, but it’s not what is advertised, so just keep that in mind.
- The installation process is extremely easy compared to other products
- The light unit and solar panel are both waterproof and heat-resistant
- The unit features an on/off button and two brightness lighting modes
- Both the solar panel and the light unit are adjustable up to 90 degrees
- The color of the emitted light isn’t white, it’s leaning towards yellow
- It doesn’t light up for too long before it requires more solar energy
- GORGEOUS DANCING FLAMES DESIGN: A safe alternative to the real "flames", 96 LEDs in the light cast a safe, soft, mood-enhancing glow. We upgraded these torch lights by adding an extra plastic connector & one more ground stake freely to allow you to choose 32.7" height or 43" height as you need.
- AUTO ON/OFF FROM DUSK TO DAWN: These solar powered outdoor lights completely runs on solar power and do a solar power charging automatically all the day. Then turn on the light automatically at dusk and turn it off when it's dawn.
- LONG WORKING TIME: These solar torch light with flickering flame will light up for about 10 hours in summer and 5 hours in winter after fully charged. Charging time is 8 hours under sunlight. Each solar light outdoor has a high-capacity 2200mAh built-in battery. Automatically solar power charging is super convenient and energy-saving for daily life.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No wiring required, simply install these decorative solar lights outdoor like yard, pathways, pool, garden, bench, patio, fence, deck, or use them for outdoor events like party, camping, barbecue, wedding, Christmas, Halloween festival.
- WEATHERPROOF ETERNAL FLAME: IP65 Waterproof and Durable, withstand all kinds of weather and enjoy the dancing flames all around the year. We stand after our products, so feel free to contact us whenever you have questions about our product. We will help in 24 hours! That is CINOTON's promise!
If functionality alone doesn’t cut it for you and you’re looking for a stylish solar light that isn’t just going to accentuate your garden but also adds to its attractiveness with its elegant design, you’re going to love what the Cinoton Solar Light Path Torches have to offer.
You get 98 small LED bulbs within each light. Despite their size, these bulbs are pretty powerful and they provide a flickering effect by alternating frequencies, which actually manages to pull off a very realistic and natural dancing flames effect. Keep in mind that they emit warm yellow light.
Being a path solar light, it’s super easy to install this unit. All you need to do is stick the spike in the ground directly or put them into a light holder. In moderate heat, the lights can last from 6-8 hours and they can last around 10 hours in the summer. Less during the winter, of course.
If you buy this unit in the winter, we’d recommend letting it charge for two days before utilizing it. The construction of the light is durable and can withstand harsh conditions. Although, we’re not quite fond of the plastic hollow stakes. It’s durable plastic, but it’s still plastic.
The best thing about this solar light by far is that it comes with a 2-month money-back guarantee along with its 1-year warranty. This proves how confident the manufacturer is in the product. The pack includes 2 torches, so consider how many torches you want before making the purchase.
- It combines great practicality with incredibly stylish aesthetics
- The lights can remain on for a significantly long period of time
- The installation process is simple and doesn’t take a lot of time
- Has a 1-year warranty and 2-month money-back guarantee
- We would have loved the hollow stakes to be made of metal
- Don’t expect plenty brightness as it has a low lumen output
- #1 Brightest solar lights to give light in darkness! Get ready to fall in love with the brightest outdoor solar lights on the market today! We created our lights larger in size, with longer-lasting batteries, and high-end style to provide you with the brightest white lighting for your yard! Transform your outside walkways, gardens, and patios into a beautiful heaven-on-Earth with our premium-value, 10 piece set! #winning
- Going green has never looked this good… We know you care deeply about responsibly saving our environment and that you desire to use smart and renewable energy sources wherever possible. That’s why we are so excited to offer you our deluxe GardenBliss Solar Garden Lights! Not only do they use the power and abundance of solar energy, but they also look beautiful in your yard. Get ready to take your landscape to a perfect 10 with our elegant and highly-efficient outdoor lighting set!
- Tasteful. elegant. smart. When it comes to the quality and style of outdoor solar lights, our GardenBliss Lights outshines all the rest. We thoughtfully focused on every aspect of our Garden Lights-- from the performance, to the durability, to the appeal. We included the highest-performing batteries, the longest-lasting LED lights, and the most attractive design to give you the best lighting experience possible! You will feel proud displaying our elegant lights in your yard!
- The perfect gift for proud home owners— If you are looking for the ultimate gift for that classy friend in your life, then you may want to consider giving them our premium GardenBliss solar garden lights. They will be the favorite gift that keeps on giving for years to come of outdoor fun and enjoyment! Provides superior lighting for summer barbecues, weddings, parties, and landscape decor. Be like Prometheus, and give the gift of light!
- Lasts 30,000+ hours — guaranteed! There is a big reason we are the top-rated outdoor solar lights. We believe in treating our amazing customers like family! You can expect to receive the brightest, most durable, and elegant solar-powered outdoor lights or your money-back! If you aren’t 100% happy with our superior landscape lights, we will provide you with a full refund. You can click the yellow “Add to Cart” Button today with confidence-- knowing you are getting the very best!
This is yet another pack of solar path lights that combines great functionality and stylishness. It includes 10 lamps that feature an industrial design that grants them great efficiency. Each lamp is rated at 4 lumens, which is quite dim, but the plastic lens creates more of a surrounding effect.
The great thing about this product is that you can easily adjust its height until you find the proper height that matches your outdoors. We’ve seen people who utilized a mix of short and tall height adjustments for aesthetic purposes and it looked pretty cool.
The lights feature sturdy matte black frames that can handle all sorts of harsh conditions. The lumen output isn’t exceptional by any means, which is why these lights function best as markers and as a means of lighting up an entire backyard or pathway.
Each light comes with its own durable stake, which makes it pretty easy for you to install them. Also, the LED bulbs have an estimated life of 30,000 hours, which is pretty lengthy. We’re also happy to tell you that this is one of the most affordable solar light packs on our list.
- This is a highly affordable pack considering it includes 10 lights
- The height of each unit is easily adjustable to suit its surroundings
- The construction is pretty rugged and withstands harsh conditions
- The lumen output doesn’t allow great illumination for large spaces
- Despite the fact that it’s highly durable, we’re not fans of the plastic
Things to Consider Before Buying Solar Lights
Before heading out to buy some new outdoor solar lights, there are crucial factors that you must put into consideration to ensure getting the best bang for your buck.
Before making your purchase, you need to check the product’s information tab to see how long it can remain on with a full charge. This lets you know whether the light will provide illumination throughout the nighttime or not. Also, keep in mind that there are certain times of the year when the sun isn’t shining very bright.
Solar light bulbs can emit a wide range of colors. The most common colors are soft white, warm yellow, and amber. You can also find colors such as green, blue, and red. The emitted color can either accentuate its surroundings or take away from it.
Solar lights are available in every design option you could think of. Do you want lights that have a stake design that you can stick into the ground? Or do you prefer a spotlight design with a PIR motion sensor?
This is arguably the most important factor that you should consider. The brightness of a light is measured in lumens. The more illumination you want, the higher the lumens output needs to be. You can find units that offer 5 lumens worth of brightness and others that offer up to 800 lumens.
We think it’s pretty obvious who the winner of this competition is. The URPOWER 2-in-1 Waterproof LED Solar Spotlights takes this one by storm. It has a superior luminous flux and it’s equipped with a PIR motion sensor. Not to mention that it has a sleek security camera design that works great as a deterrent. For a more stylish option, we’d highly suggest the Cinoton Solar Light LED Flickering Path Torches.